New version of Kalua; SSL for kalendr.net

One of my clients managed to trash a website installation I was slated to work on today. That left me with some time to hack on Kalua.

I made a few small changes:

  • Bumped versions of Rails and the Javascript libraries
  • Fixed my pet peeve after using Kalua for some time now: When creating events you can now choose the corresponding calendar.
  • Made some “design” tweaks. I am pondering investing in a “real” web design for Kalua/kalendr.net, but please do not hold your breath…

All in all this is not much, but I decided to release a new version (0.1.1) anyway. Get it at the github project page.

SSL for kalendr.net

In related news, kalendr.net has finally got an SSL certificate and I decided to make the service SSL-only. I would not expect anything less if I used a similar service from some other provider so this was actually long overdue.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s